Welcome to Tilt! We’re excited to have you join our community of Tilters who are turning their awesome ideas, big and small, into reality. We want to make sure that Tilt is a safe and reliable place for people to come together and make things happen with their group, community, or the world.
We ask everyone who uses our services to follow these basic rules, which we call our Community Guidelines. If for any reason you don’t comply, we’ll need to take action which might involve closing your Tilt account. If you have any questions about these guidelines, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Here are a few things we’d like you to keep in mind as you use Tilt.
The Golden Rule is Gold
Here at Tilt, we’re big believers that the golden rule is gold. When you interact with other users on Tilt, remember they are a part of the Tilt community.
In addition to abiding by the golden rule, we ask that users:
- Be honest. Please be truthful when using TIlt and give us accurate information about yourself. If you’re organizing a tilt, be straightforward about your intentions. If you’re honest with your fellow Tilters, they’ll be more likely to tilt with you again in the future.
- Help us maintain our community. If you see something on Tilt that violates our policies or is illegal, objectionable, or unsafe, please let us know right away. Send us an email at email@example.com about the stiuation and we’ll look into it right away.
- Have fun. You’ll be amazed by what you can make possible with Tilt—be creative and enjoy yourself! We can’t wait to see all the ways you #gettilted.
In order to keep our community safe, there are certain things we can’t tolerate on Tilt. If we find out that you are engaging in any of the following behaviors, we might have to take action and potentially close your Tilt account.
- Abuse and harassment. We have a zero tolerance policy for abuse, harassment, threats, bullying, and stalking. If you see anyone acting out of line in these (really uncool) ways, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
- Impersonation. Please be yourself and don’t impersonate other people or companies on Tilt.
- Fraud. Don’t use our services for fraud. If we think that you’ve sent or received fraudulent funds on our services, we’ll suspend or terminate your account and contact the authorities.
- Spam. Nobody likes spam, so please don’t send it using our services. Please be considerate and conscientious when contacting users on Tilt.
- Invasions of privacy. Here at Tilt, we take our users’ privacy seriously. Don’t invade the privacy of others or post any personal information—like contact information or information about someone’s personal life— without the their consent.
Our Customer Happiness Team is Here to Help!
If you have any questions about these guidelines or feedback for us about anything at all, we’d love to hear from you! Contact our our friendly support team or email email@example.com.